How to Make Roasted Cauliflower
This yummy roasted cauliflower recipe is easy-to-prepare and takes savory flavor to the next level! This recipe makes a great snack or side dish.
1 head of cauliflower
2 TB butter (for non-dairy, use coconut oil)
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, add butter or oil to glass baking dish and put in oven.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Take baking dish out of oven. The butter or oil should be melted. Add the cauliflower and toss so they are coated. Sprinkle with sea salt and return to the oven. Cook for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and taste. Add more salt if needed.
For extra flavor, you could add these toppings:
- Parmesan cheese
- Chopped rosemary
- Roasted garlic
- Crushed red pepper
More About the Ingredients:
Cauliflower: High in vitamin C, making it a great antioxidant! Don’t let any part of your cauliflower go to waste! According to The World’s Healthiest Foods, “Cauliflower florets are the part of the plant that most people eat. However, the stem and leaves are edible too and are especially good for adding to soup stocks.”
Butter: I recommend Kerrygold Butter, because it is made from grass-fed cows.