How to Make Roasted Carrots
Ready for some roasted carrots that are easy to prepare? These are a great snack or side dish, that just might become your new addiction. You won’t believe how good these are!
1 TB butter (for non-dairy, use coconut oil)
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, add butter or oil to glass baking dish and put in oven.
- Wash and peel carrots. Cut of ends and slice lengthwise. For large carrots, you may want to cut lengthwise again, so they cook through faster.
- Take baking dish out of oven. The butter or oil should be melted. Add the carrots and toss so they are coated. Sprinkle with sea salt and return to the oven. Cook for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and taste. Add more salt if needed.
More About the Ingredients:
Carrots: Known for their antioxidant properties, because of their high levels of beta-carotene.
Butter: I recommend Kerrygold Butter, because it is made from grass-fed cows.