Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara Review
There are tons of mascaras on the market, which can make it overwhelming when it comes to selecting one. Like most other girls, I have tried my fair share of mascaras. However, when I was switching out my chemical-packed makeup items for cleaner options, I began to look for more natural products. As someone who is always looking to save money, I started at a drugstore brand. I have always loved Physicians Formula, so I was excited when I saw they had an Organic wear line. I heard great things about the line’s mascara, so I decided to give the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara a go. I have to say, I love it!
- Gets a 1/10 on EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Database (anything under 3/10 is a good score!)
- Physicians Formula’s website states that 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- Their website also states that 70% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
- Ophthalmologist approved
- According to their FAQ page, Physicians Formula does not test on animals
- It’s a great price at $9.95 (you can often get it on sale because it is a drugstore brand)
- Volumizes and lengthens lashes
- Although it is great that 70% of the total ingredients are from organic farming, it would be even better if 100% of the ingredients were from organic farming.
Overall, I would give this product 4/5 stars. If you are just starting to switch to natural beauty products, I think this is an easy product to switch to. This mascara is affordable and it is conveniently sold at the drugstore. It is cleaner than a large majority of the mascaras sold at the drugstore, but still has a great price tag. It works really well! It gives your lashes great volume and length. It is definitely one of the best mascaras I have used! I took away one star because I think there are cleaner mascaras on the market. However, for the price I think it is a great buy!